Wednesday 21 August 2019

All finished - How are we feeling?

We have finished Art TAG… what do you have to say about your learning here.

Octavia – I like painting so TAG was GOOD.

Maja – I liked TAG because we can copy other paintings.

Georgia – I loved TAG because I love painting. I learned new ways to paint.

Zoe – It was really good fun. I learned how to paint mountains.

Brittany – I like TAG because you make wonderful pictures. It was a bit hard… but at the end we did it good and beautiful.

Robbie – I’m sad it’s finished because I love doing painting. I learned how to do proper mountains and clouds.

Holly – For a start I was a wee bit nervous to come to TAG but now I’m glad I got to come. I loved coming because I’ve never got to paint so much.

Myra-Lei. I love TAG because I learned to paint real things. I’m proud of my painting.

Eden – I learned a lot about painting. I learned to paint like a grown up. I also liked the games at TAG.

Beatrix – I liked painting the mountains. It looked really pretty. I was proud of myself. Everyone said my painting was amazing and now it is hanging on my bedroom wall.

Emma – I thought that TAG was fun… because I like painting. I learned how to paint mountains. I liked getting to work with the other people because I liked them.

Zara – I love TAG because you get to do fun stuff like… adult painting on a canvas.

No comments:

Post a Comment